Reference Books for Preparation of ESE Electrical 2018
Engineering Services Examination are going to be held in the next year and in the second week of the month of January.So the student can use the following reference books
Here we have the recommended list of books for preparation of IESElectrical Engineering Exam.
Principles of Electromagnetics
- Principles of Electromagnetics, by Matthew N. O. Sadiku , S. V. Kulkarni
- This book cover solved examples and exercise problems. Solutions for exercise problems are available on oxford website. This book is recommended for GATE and ESE preparation.
Electrical Engineering Materials:
- A Course In Electrical Engineering Materials by S. P Seth
- This book covers all topics required for ESE preparation. Each topic is explained short and brief. This is the only book which cover complete syllabus for ESE.
- Fundamentals of Electric Circuits by Charles K. Alexander , Matthew N. O. Sadiku
- All concepts are easy to understand from this book. This book is good for self preparation. It covers good set of examples for practicing.
Measurements and Instrumentation:
- Modern Electronic Instrumentation And Measurement Techniques by Albert D. Helfrick, William D Cooper
- Control Systems Engineering by Nagrath and Gopal
- Electrical Machinery by P.S. Bimbhra
- Electrical Power Systems by C. L. Wadhwa
- Integrated Electronics by Milliman and Halkis
- Modern Digital Electronics by R P Jain
- Microprocessor Architecture, Programming, and Applications with the 8085 by Ramesh Gaonkar
- Digital And Analog Communication System by K Sam Sanmugam
Signals & System:
- Signals & System, by Oppehum, Willsky & Nacob
- This authoritative book, highly regarded for its intellectual quality and contributions provides a solid foundation and life-long reference for anyone studying the most important methods of modern signal and system analysis.
For Complete Details about Engineering Services Examination go through the following link :http://upsc.flipacademy.org/engineering-services-examinationese-details/